At any point in the review process, an application can be reopened to the applicant organization for editing and resubmission. Funders can specify which sections should be edited and provide instructions and comments to the applicant for each section. Applicants can resubmit applications after the opportunity window has closed. Each version of the application is available in the Tools tab>Documents.
Applications can be reopened by sending the application to a workflow queue that has the workflow action to Change Submission Status to Reopened.
Prerequisite: Must have a workflow action with Send To Queue action type that sends object to queue with Change Submission Status to Reopened.
- Send application to a workflow queue with Change Submission Status is Reopened.
- In the pop-up window, select which section(s) to reopen in the Reopen Sections section, and click Add.
Note: If Application Forms is selected, all application forms will be reopened.
- In the multi-line text box for each section, add comments or instructions to the applicant (optional). These will be sent to the applicant when the application is reopened. To restrict a section from being reopened, click the (Delete icon) next to a section name.
Note: If the awarded amount is to be updated, the Budget must also be reopened for editing. Likewise, if the overall budget is to be updated, Project Information must also be reopened for editing.
- In the Overall Comments section, add Comments (optional). These will also be provided to the applicant.
- Click Confirm to reopen the application.