Award settings include reporting periods, financial code, and expenses entry method.
- Open Award Management>Awards.
- Click the (View Award icon) next to a lead recipient name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Settings>Grant Settings.
- Click the (Edit icon) in the Icon Bar.
- Select the Budget Reporting Period.
- Select the Due Date for Budget Items (optional). This is the date that budget items must be submitted to the funder for the reporting period.
- Select the Performance Reporting Period.
- Select the Due Date for Performance Items (optional). This is the date that performance items must be submitted to the funder for the reporting period.
- On the Add Expenses To Payment Requests By field, select how recipients should add expenses to payment requests.
- Date Range: Reviewed or closed expenses can added to payment requests by their expense date
- Reporting Periods: Only expenses that are closed out in reporting periods can be added to payment requests
- Date Range and Reporting Periods: Reviewed or closed expenses can be added to payment requests by reporting period or by date
Select the Allowable Amendment Types that recipients will be able to submit.
Add the award Financial Code (optional). This is a unique code that will help identify the award during import.
- Click Save.