Users can import multiple goals using the Performance Plan Import Template (recommended) or their own Excel file. The Performance Plan Import Template includes the Grant, Goal Unique ID, Goal Type*, Name*, Description, Individual*, Question, Number To Be Achieved, Current Percentage, Desired Percentage, Rate Per Unit, Due Date, and Add as Budget Line Item fields. Required fields have asterisks (*) next to their names.
Note: The Individual name must exactly match what is in Contacts>Staff.
Prerequisite: Must be Organizational Administrator or Grant Manager. Funder can edit on Performance Plan Creation in the award's Performance Plan Settings.
- Open Award Management>Awards.
- Click the (View Award icon) next to a lead recipient name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Performance>Performance Plan.
- Click the (Import icon) in the Icon Bar.
- In the pop-up window, click Choose a file to select a file from your computer.
- Select the Destination field for each Source column. If you are using the Performance Plan Import Template (recommended), the source and destination fields should match.
- Click Import.