The Planning tab of a project allows users to build performance plans and budgets. Project performance plans allow project managers to define performance goals to meet with project-related activities. Performance strategies group goals together.
When creating a new goal, the fields may vary depending on the goal type.
Prerequisite: Must be Organizational Administrator, Project Admin, Department Admin, or Project Manager
- Open Project Management>Projects.
- Click a project name.
- Open the Planning tab>Performance Goals.
- Click the (Create icon) in the Icon Bar.
- In the pop-up window, select a Strategy (optional). This will link the goal to an existing strategy.
- Select a Goal Type. This could be Milestone, Narrative, Numeric, Percent Achieved, Percent Changed, or Reimbursement.
- Add the goal information.
- Click Save.