The Planning tab of a project allows users to build performance plans and budgets. Project performance plans allow project managers to define performance goals to meet with project-related activities. Performance strategies group goals together.
Once the grant has been linked to the project, grant performance goals can be linked directly to project performance goals.
Prerequisite: Grant must be linked to the project and goal types must be the same
- Open Project Management>Projects.
- Click a project name.
- In the Project Information section, click on a linked grant name.
- On the grant record, open the grant Post-Award tab>Performance>Performance Plan.
- Click the (Edit icon) next to a goal name.
- In the pop-up window, select the Project Goal from the dropdown in the General tab. This list pulls from project goals of the same goal type.
- Click Save.