The Planning tab of a project allows users to build performance plans and budgets. Project budget plans allow project managers to define project budget categories and amounts.
Non-personnel line items are budgeted expenses that do not fund staff salary or staff benefits.
- Open Project Management>Projects.
- Click a project name.
- Open the Planning tab>Budget.
- Click the (Create icon) in the Icon Bar.
- In the pop-up window, select Non-Personnel from the Item Type dropdown.
- Add a line item Name.
- Add a Description (optional).
- Add the Budgeted Amount.
- Select the Responsible Individual. This list pulls from Contacts>Staff.
- Click Create.