From the Tasks list, users can create and assign tasks to other staff that will be connected to the object record. Once created, tasks will appear on that staff’s AmpliFund calendar, and they will receive email reminders related to that task.
Note: Depending on your account settings, this record type may have additional custom fields or sections.
- Open an object record.
- Open the Tools tab>Tasks.
- Click the (Create icon) in the Icon Bar.
- Add the task Name.
- Select the Task Type.
- Add the task Description (optional).
- Select the Task Status.
- Select the Responsible Individual. This list pulls from Contacts>Staff.
- Select Additional Individuals (optional). This list pulls from Contacts>Staff. Additional Individuals will receive email reminders and can view the task in Activity>Tasks. They can also mark the task as complete.
- Select a Due Date.
- Select the Task Reminders. These reminders will schedule emails to the Responsible Individual and Additional Recipients about the task. Staff will not receive reminders once the task is marked complete.
- Click Save.