06.27.2019 Release Notes
- The Award, Grant, Overall Grant, and Sub-Award dashboards have been updated with the new AmpliFund Reporting Engine. For more information on the changes, see the Dashboards Guide.
- Grant risk now displays for each risk variable separately: budget, performance, and reporting.
- The Make Homepage link now appears as an icon in the Icon Bar.
- The Deleted/Disabled Grants list no longer has an Analytics tab.
- Calendar now has Make Homepage icon in the Icon Bar, which allows users to select the calendar as their default page when logging in.
- The payments requested pop-up window now displays payment requests ordered by date submitted.
- AmpliFund's reporting engine has been upgraded. Users can now
- Export to Excel, PDF, RTF, and CSV
- Search for terms on the report
- Adjust column widths, filter live data, and show or hide columns.
- Save filters and formatting changes as a user report
- The Reports navigation has been updated; Fund has been replaced with Fund and Opportunity and the Project and Time & Effort reports have been temporarily removed.
- The following Pre-Award reports are available:
- The following Post-Award reports are available:
- Grant Budget Variance Report
- Grant Expense Detail Report
- Post-Award Status Report
- The following Recipient reports are available:
- Recipient Expense Detail Report
- Recipient Grant Budget Variance Report
- Sub-Recipient Expense Detail Report
- Sub-Recipient Grant Budget Variance Report
- The following Fund and Opportunity reports are available:
- Opportunity Funding Report
- Sub-Award Funding Report
- Users can no longer create duplicate recipient organizations with same email address.
- Organization fiscal year start month can now be edited without error message.
- Awarded Amount History pop-up window now displays.
- Cash receipts can now be edited without error message.
Competitive Award Management
- New recipients awarded via competitive award management can now access their Administrator, Individual, Organization, Public, and Staff document folders.
- Scoring averages on opportunity applications now reflect the average score of completed and submitted scores only.
- Emails with attachments now automatically create document folders.
- Department, Fund, and Project Admin and Users can now edit and delete folders they create.
- Users no longer receive budget tracking notifications for pre-award grants.
- Fiscal Year Received column now displays data.
- Grant Budget Variance Report now runs directly from a grant's pre-award or post-award budget without error.
Time & Effort
- Documents attached to timesheets can now be viewed without error message.
- Documents attached to emails can now be deleted without error.
- Public and private saved views have been restored.