The Filter section will appear on the right side of each report by default; it can be shown or hidden by clicking the four dots to the right of the report. From the filter section, users can drilldown into data type as well as show and hide columns.
- Run a report.
- Click the four dots to the right of the report to show the Filter, if necessary.
Note: Users can also click and drag the dots to resize the filter width.
- Click the (Add Item icon) to add additional filters, or click the (Delete Item icon) to remove filters. Filters are hierarchical, so the topmost filter will be applied to all data and subsequent filters will be applied to that subset of data.
- To filter by date, slide the endpoints of the Date Range slider. The dates are populated with dates from the filtered objects, such as grant or allocation dates.
- To filter by multiple values, check the checkboxes. If a box is checked, data matching the selected criteria will be shown.
- To show or hide columns, check or uncheck the checkbox next to a column name, respectively.