Starting this June, the new AmpliFund Reporting Engine will bring new functionality, interactivity and visualizations AmpliFund reports and dashboards. Additionally, AmpliFund reports were consolidated based on usage and value, and were optimized based on user feedback. There will be live trainings on these updates available on June 12-14. Please register to save your seat:
Overall Grant Dashboard
The following reports will feature the new AmpliFund Reporting Engine, with many new reports coming soon:
- Grant Budget Variance Report
- Grant Expense Detail Report
- Recipient Expense Detail Report
- Recipient Grant Budget Variance Report
- Sub-Recipient Budget Variance Report
Sub-Award Overall Budget Variance Report
Here are some of the new features that will be available during this feature release:
- Search: Users will be able to search for terms or data directly in the report results, even across multiple pages of reports.
- Live Filtering and Sorting: Users can sort data, filter reports by date or record, and show or hide columns on their report results.
- Export and Print: Reports can be printed or exported to PDF, Excel, RTF, or CSV.
- Formatting: Users will have the ability to adjust report and resize report text and columns.
- Save: Users will be able to save their report parameters and configurations as a saved user report.
Users can format report before exporting