05.09.2019 Release Notes
- Payment Date is no longer required.
- The post-award Extension Approved Date and Length of Award fields were moved for clarity and accessibility on the Details page.
- The post-award Length of Award field now updates to reflect a grant's Extended End Date, if applicable.
- Award and grant balance detail fields now have tooltips.
- Payment requests can now be exported to PDF.
- Funders can no longer reject reporting periods that have been linked to submitted or unsubmitted payment requests.
- Only enabled grant events now display on the Events page.
- A task's Responsible Delegation field now links to the staff record instead of the individual record.
- Attempting to delete a budget category that is currently in use on a budget now shows a detailed error message instead of a generic error.
- Deleted/disabled users no longer default to Enabled status while editing.
- Funders can now approve award duration amendments without error.
- When opportunity does not have matching requirement, match is no longer shown on the application budget template.
- For opportunities with multiple funding sources, the correct funding amount now exports to PDF.
- Funder-created budget categories on legacy applications now display for applicant users.
- Line items on legacy applications now display for applicants.
- Application forms can now be viewed by the funder without error.
- Upon award, Lead Recipient record is now generated and added to Recipient Licenses count.
Competitive Award Management
- Applications with budget categories can now be exported to PDF without error.
- The Recipient Grant Manager field now correctly displays as required.
- The Expenses page now displays correctly in Internet Explorer 11.
- Filtering by custom date range with open end date now loads results.
- Categories and Additional Staff can now be selected when creating or editing funds.
- For Grantee clients, Total Expenses now correctly who sum of all reviewed expenses, instead of just closed expenses.
- Cash receipts and payment authorizations can now be created on the Analytics tab.
- The Delete icon has been removed for activated awarded grants in all locations.
- Copying submission budget to post-award budget no longer creates duplicate allocations.
- Knowledge Center>Publications can now be accessed without error.
- Authorized By field now retains information while editing.
- For Grantee clients, decision date is now displayed on the Payment Request list page.
- Grantee clients can now add related cash receipts to approved or paid payment requests.
- Recipients are now able to edit match contributions.
- Project budgets can now be accessed without error.
- Funders now receive email notifications when a recipient closes a reporting period.
- Recipients now receive email notifications when a funder rejects a reporting period.
- The Recipient Grant Budget Variance Report and Recipient Grant Budget Variance Report (Classic) now run without error.
- All Organizational Admin, Funder Grant Managers, and line item Responsible Individuals can now add expenses on their line items.
- Funder Responsible Person can now view budget of awarded grant.