04.11.2019 Release Notes
- Funders can no longer reject reporting periods that have been linked to submitted or unsubmitted payment requests.
- For opportunities with multiple funding sources, the correct funding amount now exports to PDF.
- Application forms can now be viewed by the funder without error.
- Upon award, Lead Recipient record is now generated and added to Recipient Licenses count.
- The Expenses page now displays correctly in Internet Explorer 11.
- Filtering by custom date range with open end date now loads results.
- For Grantee clients, Total Expenses now correctly who sum of all reviewed expenses, instead of just closed expenses.
- For Grantee clients, the payment request name now correctly exports to PDF.
- For Grantee clients, decision date is now displayed on the Payment Request list page.
- For Grantee clients, the Date Submitted field no longer displays on payment request PDF when the payment request has not been submitted.
- For recipients, the Date Submitted, Submitted By, Cash Receipt, Response fields now correctly export to PDF.