04.04.2019 Release Notes
- Payment Date is no longer required.
- The post-award Extension Approved Date and Length of Award fields were moved for clarity and accessibility on the Details page.
- The post-award Length of Award field now updates to reflect a grant's Extended End Date, if applicable.
- Payment requests can now be exported to PDF.
- Attempting to delete a budget category that is currently in use on a budget now shows a detailed error message instead of a generic error.
- Deleted/disabled users no longer default to Enabled status while editing.
- Funders can now approve award duration amendments without error.
Competitive Award Management
- Applications with budget categories can now be exported to PDF without error.
- The Recipient Grant Manager field now correctly displays as required.
- Cash receipts and payment authorizations can now be created on the Analytics tab.
- Copying submission budget to post-award budget no longer creates duplicate allocations.
- Authorized By field now retains information while editing.
- Recipients are now able to edit match contributions.
- Grantee clients can now add related cash receipts to approved or paid payment requests.
- Project budgets can now be accessed without error.
- The Recipient Grant Budget Variance Report and Recipient Grant Budget Variance Report (Classic) now run without error.