Submission budgets define the planned spend down of the overall grant and include planned expenses, revenue, and match. They can be created and edited by Organizational Admin, Department Admin, and the Grant Manager.
Budgets show the budget categories, grant-funded amounts, match amounts, total costs, and total revenue by default. Additionally, the grant years, line items, and Responsible Individuals can be shown or hidden.
Prerequisites: Must be a personnel line item where benefits are planned on a per-staff member basis. Benefit type must be added in the grant's budget settings.
- Open Grant Management>Grants>All Grants.
- Click a grant name.
- Open the Pre-Award tab>Submission Budget.
- Click the (Edit icon) next to a line item.
- In the pop-up window, open the Benefits tab.
- Select the Supported Benefit Type. This list pulls from the Pre-Award tab>Submission Budget Settings.
- Click Add. You can add multiple benefit types if necessary.
- Add the benefit Amount in dollars or percentages.
- Check Exclude From Match and Exclude From Indirect checkboxes as necessary.
- Click Save.