Submission budgets define the planned spend down of the overall grant and include planned expenses, revenue, and match. They can be created and edited by Organizational Admin, Department Admin, and the Grant Manager.
Budgets show the budget categories, grant-funded amounts, match amounts, total costs, and total revenue by default. Additionally, the grant years, line items, and Responsible Individuals can be shown or hidden.
- Open Grant Management>Grants>All Grants.
- Click a grant name.
- Open the Pre-Award tab>Submission Budget.
- Click the (Edit icon) next to a line item.
- In the pop-up window, open the Attachments tab.
- Click Choose a File to select a file from your computer.
- Click the (Add icon) to add additional attachments as needed.
- Click Save.