Amendments allow grant recipients and funding organizations to negotiate changes to an award. Recipients can propose amendments to the award amount, duration, budget categories, or program goals. Funders can review the proposed amendments and approve, deny, or request more information within AmpliFund. AmpliFund facilitates and tracks these interactions. Depending on the Grant Settings, not all amendment types may be available.
Note: Depending on your account settings, this record type may have additional custom fields or sections.
- Open Grants Management>Grants.
- Click a grant name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Management>Amendments.
- Click the (Add icon) in the Icon Bar.
- Click Award Duration. If the amendment type is not active, click the (Activate icon) to activate.
- In the Amendment Request section, add Amendment Name.
Note: If your amendment includes multiple amendment types, the Amendment Name and Date Approved fields will be the same for each type.
- In the Date Approved field, select the date the amendment was approved.
- Select the Approved End Date and Approved Close Out Date. The Current End Date and Current Close Out Date are listed for reference.
- Add the Justification for your amendment.
- To Attach Documentation, click Choose a file to select a file from your computer.
- Add any Internal Notes about the amendment for you or your staff to view.
- Click Save. You will need to manually update your grant's End Date and Close Out Date to reflect the amendment changes.