Amendments allow grant recipients and funding organizations to negotiate changes to an award. Recipients can propose amendments to the award amount, duration, budget categories, or program goals. Funders can review the proposed amendments and approve, deny, or request more information within AmpliFund. AmpliFund facilitates and tracks these interactions. Depending on the Grant Settings, not all amendment types may be available.
Note: Depending on your account settings, this record type may have additional custom fields or sections.
- Open Grants Management>Grants.
- Click a grant name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Management>Amendments.
- Click the (Add icon) in the Icon Bar.
- Click Performance Goal. If the amendment type is not active, click the (Activate icon) to activate.
- In the Amendment Request section, add Amendment Name.
Note: If your amendment includes multiple amendment types, the Amendment Name and Date Approved fields will be the same for each type.
- In the Date Approved field, select the date the amendment was approved.
- In the Performance Plan Goal section, select all applicable goals. If a goal is not available, you can add it by clicking Add New Goal. A Goal Type field will appear in the Current Performance Plan Goals section below.
- In the Current Performance Plan Goals section, add the approved goal(s) in the respective Goal Type field(s). The current goal is listed above each field for reference. If you have added a new goal, you can enter the new category in the Goal Type field.
- Add the Justification for your amendment.
- To Attach Documentation, click Choose a file to select a file from your computer.
- Add any Internal Notes about the amendment for you or your staff to view.
- Click Save. You will need to manually update your grant's performance plan to reflect the amendment changes.