The Settings section of the Post-Award tab holds configuration settings for the grant's risk, budget and performance plan, reminders, and other general settings such as reporting periods, financial code, and expenses entry method.
Grants analytics pages will show grant risk as high, medium, or low. Grant risk is defined by budget, performance, or reporting thresholds. A grant's overall risk is dictated by its highest level of risk in any category.
- Open Grant Management>Grants>All Grants.
- Click a grant name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Settings>Risk Configuration.
- Click the (Edit icon) in the Icon Bar.
- Check the Monitor Reporting Risk checkbox if desired. This calculates reporting risk as the number of days a report is past due for a reporting period.
- Add the Low, Medium, and High risk thresholds for number of days past due.
- Check the Monitor Budget Risk checkbox if desired. This calculates budget risk as budget variance between planned and actual expenses as allocated.
- Add the Low, Medium, and High risk thresholds for percent within total budget.
- Check the Monitor Performance Risk checkbox if desired. This calculates performance risk as the total percentage of performance goals out of allocation.
- Add the Low, Medium, and High risk thresholds for percent of goals on target.