For funder clients
Payment requests allow grant recipients to invoice grant funding organizations for expenses accrued (reimbursement) or anticipated (cash advance) during the life of the grant. For clients with funders in AmpliFund, payment requests can be submitted directly to the funder for review and approval.
Funding organizations can approve (wholly or partially) or reject payment requests from recipients.
- Open Activity>Payment Request Approvals.
- Click a grant name.
- Click the (Edit icon) next to a payment request name.
- In the Financial Details section, to create a new expense, click Create a New Expense . This will create a new expense in a Reviewed status.
Note: Funder must have expense creation permissions. The expense must be in a Reviewed status and within the Expenses From and To dates in order for it to appear on the payment request.
- To view category details, click the category name. This shows the reviewed expenses in the closed tracking or reporting period, or from the dates selected.
- Add Comments (optional). These will be visible to the recipient.
- Click Approve to send your response to the recipient. Once approved, you will no longer be able to edit the payment request.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, enter APPROVE and click Approve.