Tracking and reporting periods allows managers and admin users to track the health and progress of their grants in regularly segmented intervals over the lifetime of the grants. Tracking periods are for internal use; reporting periods are sent to the funder for review. Tracking periods can include expenses, achievements, timesheets, and program income; reporting periods can include expenses and achievements. Grant Managers, Department Admin, and Organizational Administrators can view, create, edit, and close periods. Organizational Administrators can reopen closed periods.
Prerequisite: Must be a grant with a funder in AmpliFund
Note: Depending on your account settings, this record type may have additional custom fields or sections.
- Open Grants Management>Grants>All Grants.
- Click a grant name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Management>Reporting Period.
- Click the (Create icon) in the Icon Bar.
- In the pop-up window, select Achievements.
- In the Overall Achievements Details section, add Comments (optional). These will be visible to the funder.
- Click Choose File to select a file from your computer.
- In the Achievements Closeout section, select goals to close out. To select all goals, check the Select All checkbox.
- Click Save to save your progress, or Close to close the reporting period and submit to the funder.
Warning: Once closed, users may not edit any expenses or achievements within the closed reporting period. The reporting period can only be reopened if rejected by the funder.