For funder clients
Tracking and reporting periods allows managers and admin users to track the health and progress of their grants in regularly segmented intervals over the lifetime of the grants. Tracking periods are for internal use; reporting periods are sent to the funder for review. Tracking periods can include expenses, achievements, timesheets, and program income; reporting periods can include expenses and achievements. Grant Managers, Department Admin, and Organizational Administrators can view, create, edit, and close periods. Organizational Administrators can reopen closed periods.
Prerequisite: Reporting period cannot be linked to a payment request
- Open Grants Management>Grants>All Grants.
- Click a grant name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Management>Reporting Period.
- Click an award name.
- Click a reporting period start date.
- In the Record Information section, add Comments (optional). Check the Include comments in notification email checkbox to send comments to the recipient. If this checkbox is not checked, the recipient will not view the comments.
- Click Reject to reject the reporting period and send it back to the recipient for editing.