For funder clients
Amendments allow grant recipients and funding organizations to negotiate changes to an award. Recipients can propose amendments to the award amount, duration, budget categories, or program goals. Funders can review the proposed amendments and approve, deny, or request more information within AmpliFund. AmpliFund facilitates and tracks these interactions.
Prerequisite: Must be a funder Organizational Admin, Grant Manager, or Responsible Individuals
- Open Grants Management>Grants Awarded.
- Click a grant name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Management>Amendments. On the Amendments page, any amendment that is pending a decision will have a status of In Process and a (Decision icon) next to its name.
- Click the (Decision icon) next an amendment.
- In the Amendment Request Response section, select your decision Status.
- Approved: The amendment is approved as proposed or adjusted
- Denied: The amendment is denied
- Needs More Information: The amendment is denied and more information from the recipient is necessary
- Add amendment information.
- Click Save to save your progress, or click Submit to send your amendment response (for all amendment types) to the recipient. Award data will be automatically updated once you submit your approval; however, you may be required to manually update some data depending on the amendment changes.