Once you have created an award, you can add award details and settings. The award's Details page allows you to provide more information about the award and its budget, and allows you to set up task reminders. Once you have activated the award, the recipient will receive an email notification that includes an invite to AmpliFund to track and manage the award.
- Open Fund Management>Awards.
- Click the (View Award icon) next to a lead recipient name.
- Open the Post-Award tab>Performance Plan Settings.
- In the Recipient Settings section, select performance plan editing permissions in the Performance Plan Creation dropdown. By default, both the funder (your organization) and the award recipient can edit performance plans.
- Select achievement editing permissions in the Achievement Creation dropdown. By default, both the funder (your organization) and the award recipient can create achievements.
- In the Goal Types section, select the goals types that will be available to the recipient. All goal types are selected by default.
- Click Save.