Performance Plan Templates allow you to provide applicants with performance strategies and available performance goal types, if desired. Based on the application settings, applicants can or must use the provided template, or they do not have to provide a performance plan.
The Performance Plan portion of the application can be available, required, or hidden.
- Open Award Management>Fund Opportunities or >Grant Opportunities.
- Click an opportunity name.
- Open the Configuration tab>Application Settings.
- In the Application Configuration section, select the Performance Plan Template Required settings.
- No: The Performance Plan section of the application is available but not required for submission.
- No and Hide Tab: The Performance Plan section of the application is not available.
- Yes: The Performance Plan section of the application is required for submission.
- Click Update.