Grant or fund awards can be created from opportunities.
Prerequisite: The application must be in the Final Review workflow
- Open Award Management>Fund Opportunities.
- Click an opportunity name.
- Open the Opportunity Review tab.
- Click an application name.
- Open the Workflow tab>Available Actions>Select Applicant for Award.
- In the pop-up window, select your organization’s Responsible Person for the award. This list pulls from Contacts>Staff.
- Add an Award Identification Number (optional).
- Add an Award Name (optional)
- Select the Awarded Date. This is the date the award will be given to the recipient.
- Add the Length of Award in full years and any additional months.
- Select the award Start Date. The End Date will populate automatically based on the award Start Date and Length of Award.
- Add an award Description and Unique Identifier (optional).
- Select the record Status as Enabled. This will create an enabled Fund Award record in your AmpliFund account.
- In the Funding Information section, add amounts from each a funding source. These will add to the Total Awarded Amount.
- In the Workflow section, add Comments (optional). These comments will not be shared with applicants.
- Click Create.