Budget Templates allow you to provide applicants with budget categories, if desired. These categories link back to your organization's budget categories. Based on the application settings, applicants can or must use the provided template, they may create their own budget, or they do not have to provide a budget.
The Budget portion of the application can be available, required, or hidden. Applicants may be allowed to create their own budget categories in addition to using budget categories provided in the template.
- Open Award Management>Fund Opportunities or >Grant Opportunities.
- Click an opportunity name.
- Open the Configuration tab>Application Settings.
- Application Configuration
- Select the Applicant Budget Template Required settings.
- No: The Budget section of the application is available but not required for submission.
- No and Hide Tab: The Budget section of the application is not available.
- Yes: The Budget section of the application is required for submission.
- Select to show Cash Match and/or In-Kind Match on the application's Project Information, Budget, and budget line items. This setting will only be available if Matching Requirement is set to Yes on the Details tab.
- Select if Budget Categories Created By Applicant Allowed. This will allow applicants to create their own budget categories.
- Click Update.