One or more defined workflows can be assigned to an opportunity. Workflows can help facilitate the application evaluation, scoring, and awarding process in AmpliFund. To learn more about workflow, see the AmpliFund Workflow Guide.
Once a workflow has been assigned to an opportunity, users can be assigned workflow actions. This allows you to assign users actions for the specific opportunity, such as assigning reviewers to each workflow so that a subset of reviewers can score or review selected applications.
- Open Award Management>Fund Opportunities or >Grant Opportunities.
- Click an opportunity name.
- Open the Configuration tab>Workflow Settings.
- In the Workflow Details section, click the (arrow icon) next to a workflow queue to show queue actions.
- Click an action name.
- In the pop-up window, select a User. This list pulls from Administration>System Security>Users.
- Click Add.