As applicants submit their applications, they will appear in the Applications tab in an opportunity. When a new application is received, the Opportunity Manager will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org. After an application has been submitted by an applicant, it may be enrolled in a workflow.
- Open Award Management>Fund Opportunities or >Grant Opportunities.
- Click an opportunity name.
- Open the Applications tab.
- Click an application name.
- Open the Application Materials tab>Project Information to view basic information such as application name and total amount of award requested.
- Open the Application Materials tab>Application Forms and click a form name to view applicant responses.
- Open the Application Materials tab>Budget to view applicant proposed budget. You can toggle between a detailed and quick view.
- Open the Application Materials tab>Performance Plan to view applicant proposed performance plan.