As applicants submit their applications, they will appear in the Applications tab in an opportunity. When a new application is received, the Opportunity Manager will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org. After an application has been submitted by an applicant, it may be enrolled in a workflow.
Users assigned the Review Application workflow action can review submitted applications enrolled in the Opportunity Application Review workflow instance.
Note: Applicants will receive email notifications whenever there is a status change to their application, including workflow queue status changes. Emails are sent from email@example.com.
Workflows can help facilitate the application evaluation, scoring, and awarding process in AmpliFund. To learn more about workflow, see the AmpliFund Workflow Guide.
- Open Award Management>Fund Opportunities or >Grant Opportunities.
- Click an opportunity name.
- Open the Applications tab.
- Click an application name.
- Open Workflow tab>Add to Workflow>workflow instance.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, click Confirm.