You can add your application information and primary contact information on the Project Information page. If the funder requires a Cash Match and/or an In-Kind Match, those amounts can be added in this section.
- Open the opportunity.
- Click Project Information.
- In the Application Information section, add the Application Name. The application name defaults to the opportunity name.
- Add the Award Requested. This is the total amount you are requesting from the grant funder.
- Add the Cash Match Contributions, In-Kind Match Contributions, and Other Funding Contributions if applicable. This is the amount you are planning to contribute to the project. It may differ from the funder's calculated required amount.
- In the Primary Contact Information section, add the application’s primary contact information. The information in this section defaults to the contact information provided by the user who started the application. This user will receive an email notification if the application is reopened.
- In the Reconciliation Methods section, select from the available Allowable Reconciliation Methods.
Note: Depending on the opportunity settings, this section may not be available.
Advance Payment: Grant funds are given to recipient a defined payment schedule which includes an initial advance
Working Capital: Grant funds are given to recipient based on maintaining the working capital rate over the life of the grant. Includes an initial advance.
Reimbursement: Recipient spends own money and then requests grant funds as reimbursement
If Advance Payment, add Proposed Initial Advance, Justification for Reconciliation Method, and upload any Supporting Documentation.
If Working Capital, add Proposed Initial Advance, Proposed Working Capital Rate, Justification for Reconciliation Method, and upload any Supporting Documentation.
- In the Proposed Payment Schedule section, add monthly payment schedule for the grant. Your ending balance should be $0.00 at the end of the grant.
Note: This section is only available when Advance Payment is selected.
- Click Save to save your progress, Mark as Complete to save the page and mark as complete, or Save & Continue to save your progress and move to the next page. Your information will not be shared with the funding organization until you click Submit on the Submit page.