05.17.2018 Release Notes
- The View Awarded Amount History link has been added to the Grant Award details page. This link opens a pop-up window with a list of changes to the awarded amount.
- The Related Reporting Period(s) column is now shown by default on the Payment Request list.
- If a parent grant is deleted, any sub-awards will also be deleted.
- When a recipient edits an award, the Grant Financial Code field no longer gives a false validation error message.
- Funder Grant Managers can now copy submission performance plans and budgets to post-award performance plans and budgets.
- The HR Actual Entry Method field is no longer visible on Grant Award details view.
- When acting as another user, the user must revert to their original account before acting as an additional other user.
- Department Admin and Users are no longer able to edit or delete Staff records.
- Importing User records no longer duplicates existing Staff records.
- The help modal is no longer included when printing the Workflow list.