03.29.2018 Release Notes
- The Payment Request list now shows the Decision Date column by default. Additionally, Related Reporting Periods and Attachments columns can now be shown.
- Budget now displays correctly when reimbursement goals are added.
- Indirect section now appears on budget.
- Budget items now appear correctly in the Internet Explorer browser.
- Cash Match is now calculated on imported and applied actuals.
- Competitive Award Management award selection, award notification, and sub-award notification emails now are sent from AmpliFund Administrator instead of a no-reply email.
Funder Recipient Interaction
- Funders no longer see recepient's custom grant name for awarded grants.
- Funders or recepients that have view-only permissions for performance goals can no longer import goals.
- Funders can now view, edit, and delete performance strategies on awarded grants.
- Funders can now access the Use Match Percentage As dropdown on an awarded grant's Budget Settings.
- Users can no longer create sub-awards that exceed grant's total awarded amount.