The Award endpoint now has the Award Status field.
- The Awards reporting category now has the Grant Manager First Name, Grant Manager Last Name, and Eligibility Requirements fields.
- The Decision Date and Create Date fields now include timestamps on the Payment Request reporting category.
- Organization Admin can now see and perform all workflow actions in a queue. Actions that are not assigned to the user are shown as italicized and greyed out in the Workflow tab menu.
- Expense permissions now copy over correctly when submission budget is copied to post-award.
- Dates now correct store and display in user’s local time for expenses, cash receipts, payment authorizations, payment requests, and opportunities. Note: this is an ongoing effort to correct date/time issues across the platform.
Note: This change was reverted on January 13, 2024.
- Users can now access file that were uploaded to custom forms and form extensions.
- The budget narrative now appears when reviewing the application budget.