09.08.2016 Release Notes
- If a line item has an attachment, an (Attachment icon) now appears next to the line item name.
- Expenses Create, Edit, and View pages have been recoded, fixing all known issues related to expenses.
- If a staff member is allocated to a grant that starts partway through a month, designation is now correct when the staff member is added to another line item.
- The start date of an additional indirect rate now does not autofill with the end date of the previous indirect rate.
- Locking a budget category now prevents users from editing benefit line items within that category.
- Linking a grant budget line item to a project budget line item now shows link in the budget item details page.
- When No is selected for Track Indirect Cost Rate in Budget Settings, the information no longer displays on the Budget Settings View page.
- When No Salary Data Used For Staff is selected on a personnel line item, that personnel line item no longer shows as employee designation.
- When more than one GL Code is applied to a line item, all GL Codes now appear on the Grant Budget Variance Report.