08.25.2016 Release Notes
- When new budget categories are created, they now inherit the budget’s indirect cost setting by default.
- When new budget items are created, they now inherit the budget’s match settings by default.
- Personnel allocation percentage no longer being affected by leap year.
- Budget items can now be added after managing sub-awards.
- Sub-Recipients can now create and edit budget categories in Budget Settings.
- Expenses Project and Individual fields are no longer editable.
- Projected Receipt Date and Proposed Length of Award fields are now required to add a Pre-Award submission budget line item.
- When viewing Budget Settings, In-Kind Personnel setting no longer pulling from Non-Personnel setting.
- If an organization does not track indirect cost rate, when a new grant is created it no longer inherits any configured rates.
- Checking Per Tracking Period or Life of Grant checkboxes now show subsequent fields for existing line items.
- When Match by Default is selected for a line item and Exclude from Match is selected for an expense, the expense no longer shows any match amount.
- When adding benefits by personnel item, longer benefit names now display fully.
- Deleting an expense item from a Details page now takes you back to the Details page.
- Expense detail modal no longer displays time in the Expense Date field.
- Public and Administrator folders are now accessible.