This week’s updates include enhancements made to grid listing pages and the General Ledger Actuals section:
- We made some changes to the Date columns in lists. Users can now see the date and time in their own time zone. Previously, the date was only displayed correctly for those in Eastern Standard Time.
- We fixed an issue that was causing Imported General Ledger Actuals to display exclusively in the order of import. Now, GL Actuals will display in congruence with the calendar.
- The list of imported GL Actuals now shows:
- Whether an expense has been applied or not
- Who applied the expense
- The date that expense was applied
- We have fixed an issue impacting cost on budget line items. We recognize that there are grants which not all line items have indirect cost applied; in light of that, you can now budget for up to the total amount of direct and indirect cost.