This week’s rollout includes several bug fixes:
- When viewing a list of GL Accounts from the Administration tab, you may now filter columns and then export the data into Excel. Previously this was not possible.
- We have improved the exportation process for the Grant Budget Variance report. Whereas before only Non-Personnel Expenses were exportable, we have extended the functionality to include Personnel Expenses as well.
- We have fixed a bug that prevented the Account Code column from successfully duplicating a code associated with a line item. You can now use this functionality by accessing Expenses from the Activity tab.
- Manually entered expenses are now accessible when viewing them through: Tracking Interval Approvals – Budget – clicking on a specific line item.
- Within the Address Book, we have fixed a bug that had previously displayed deleted staff as selectable fields when sending an email via Email Manager. Now only current staff can be selected as email recipients.