You’ll notice a couple changes to your AmpliFund account today. We’ve rolled out some new additions that help you better manage your grant budgets.
First, we’ve improved the way you track matching of grant dollars. This provides a more granular depiction of your indirect cost rate applied to cash match and grant funded dollars. Dive into one of your grant budgets to see it in action.
Secondly, we’ve enhanced the budget quick view. This planning tool allows you to easily identify how much of your grant funds are available or allocated. It goes a bit further by telling you the breakdown by direct vs. indirect breakdown, as well as grant funds, cash match, and in-kind match balances.
Here’s how to find the new view:
- Login to AmpliFund and go to grant management.
- Select “All Grants” in the left-navigation.
- Choose a grant (any grant with a pre- or post-award budget will do).
- Click the Pre-Award or Post-Award dropdown menu, and “Submission Budget” or “Budget,” respectively.
- Click the magnifying glass in your options bar.
- You’ll find a new modal window appear displaying detailed grant budget information.
As always, we value your feedback! Please reach out to our Customer Success team with any questions or comments.