How to Get Started
Please reach out to your Customer Success representative to incorporate SSO to your AmpliFund subscription and begin the process of enabling SSO for your organization’s account.
Popular identity providers that AmpliFund supports include Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), and Okta. Other identity providers are supported, but they must implement the SAML 2.0 specification.
How it Works
- All users must log in with SSO once it is enabled.
- To log in with SSO:
- On the AmpliFund login page, click the “Log in with SSO” button. This will take you to the SSO login page.
- Enter your email address as normal.
- Click “Login”.
You will be forwarded to your configured identity provider for authentication.
- New users will still need to be created in AmpliFund before they attempt to sign in with SSO. New accounts will not be automatically provisioned. After adding a new user, please click the Send Invitation button to enable email notifications. Users will receive a standard invitation email but can disregard the password set-up instructions.
- Users will not be able to sign in to AmpliFund if their access is revoked from the identity provider, even if they still have an account in AmpliFund.
Identity Provider Configuration
The AmpliFund SAML 2.0 metadata xml file can be downloaded from the link below. This information is used to configure your organization’s identity provider.
Please note these additional configuration considerations:
- Email address must be the key identity (NameID) attribute.
- The user’s email address in the identity provider must match their email configured in AmpliFund. This is how we identify who is signing in through your identity provider.
When configuration is complete, please provide your Customer Success representative the metadata xml from your identity provider as a file or URL.
After AmpliFund has received the metadata xml, we will schedule a meeting with your technical staff, a user who is able to test SSO login, and AmpliFund technical support.
During this meeting, we will enable SSO for your account, execute a test, and perform any troubleshooting, if necessary.