Payment Requests have been added and Tracking Intervals (now Tracking and Reporting Periods) have been updated; below is a summary of the updates and changes. For more information on the updates, see the AmpliFund Blog or register for one of our live training events. This update affected the following guides: Activity Management Guide, Grant Management Guide, Recipient User Guide, Security Matrix, and Calculations Guide. It also affected the Grants Import Template.
- Users can now create cash advance or reimbursement payment requests. Payment requests can be created independently or from closed tracking periods. Recipients can send payment requests directly to funders in AmpliFund.
- Funders can now approve or reject recipient payment requests from Activity>Payment Request Approvals.
- Reporting Periods allow recipients to report achievements and expenses to funders based on award reporting interval requirements.
- Funders can view or reject closed recipient reporting periods.
Competitive Award Management
- When a score is submitted, there is now a confirmation pop-up window that notifies the user that their score and comments will be submitted and can no longer be edited upon submission.
- Program Income is now captured on the budget.
- Users can now change due dates for grants and grants awarded tasks.
- Tracking Interval Approvals are now Tracking Periods which allow users to track achievements, expenses, timesheets, and program income internally to the organization.