For clients with Lead Recipient Licenses
Organizational Admin can import multiple recipients using the Recipients Import Template (recommended) or their own Excel file. The Recipients Import Template includes the Recipient Name*, DBA Name, Organization Type*, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Email Address*, Country Code, Phone Number, Extension, DUNS Number, Website, Submission Website, Submission Website Username, Submission Website Password, Funding Cycle, Funding Cycle Description, Description, Unique Identifier, and Status fields. Required fields have asterisks (*) next to their names.
- Open Administration>License Information.
- Open the Lead Recipients tab.
- Click the (Import icon) in the Icon Bar.
- In the pop-up window, click Choose a file to select a file from your computer.
- Click Create New to create default mapping or select an existing default map (optional). A default map can be useful if you use the same file template for importing recipients.
- Select the Destination field for each Source column. If you are using the Recipients Import Template (recommended), the source and destination fields should match.
- Click Create.