Time & Effort Certification has been updated; below is a summary of the updates and changes. For more information on the updates, see the AmpliFund Blog or watch our training webinar. This update affected the following user guides and quickstart guides: Activity Management Guide, Administration Guide, Contact Management Guide, Grant Management Guide, Reports Guide, Reports Summary Guide, Time and Effort: Adding Time, and Time and Effort for Supervisors.
- A new Funding Details page under the Staff Compensation tab shows how a staff member is funded by various grants. Compensation records can be viewed from Compensation tab>Records.
Time & Effort Certification
- Timesheets and Timesheet Approvals (for Supervisors only) are now separate items under Activity in the left panel navigation. Timesheets are separated into Active and Completed lists.
- Timesheets are no longer auto-created for staff that are added to budget personnel line items.
- Timesheets can now have a status of "Past Due" which is visible on the list view in the Timesheet Status column. This status is automatically generated at the end of the month.
- Timesheets can now be viewed by hours or percentage.
- Attachments can now be added to timesheets.
- Supervisors and Certifiers can now be separate users.
- The Timesheet Status Report has been updated to include multiple departments.