The Expenses list allows Organizational Admin to import, review, and apply non-personnel expense records. Expenses can be previewed and edited prior to being imported. Once imported, expenses will be visible to users with access to associated line items, grants, or budget reports.
Prerequisites: Import must have a Preview status; expense must have a Needs Attention import status. An expense can be split across several grants, budget line items, or benefits if necessary.
- Open Administration>Actuals>Expenses.
- Click a file upload date with a Preview status.
- Click the Needs Attention tab to show expenses that need routing.
- Select Split from the grant name, line item, or benefit dropdown.
- Select the associated grants, line items, or benefits to split the expense across.
- In the Amount column, add each amount.
- Click Update