For clients with Competitive Award Management or Workflow
Workflow queues are phases or stopping points within a workflow instance. Queues contain workflow actions. For more information about the Workflow module, see the AmpliFund Workflow User Guide.
A disabled workflow queue will remain on the workflow instance queue list, but it cannot be used when routing an object through a workflow. If a send-to-queue action has a disabled queue as its destination, that send-to-queue action will not appear in the list of available actions.
- Open Administration>System Administration>Workflow.
- Click a workflow instance name.
- Open the Workflow Queues tab.
- Click a workflow queue name.
- Click the (Edit icon) in the Icon Bar.
- In the Record Information section, select Disabled in the Status dropdown.
- Click Update.