Multiple grants can be used to fund a single project. This allows for the management and financial and programmatic activity at the project level while still maintaining detailed grant records required for funder reporting. Additionally, a single grant may fund multiple projects, allowing for segmented project tracking and management.
Use the attached template to import your Projects list. Required fields are designated with an asterisk (*). Once completed, Organizational Administrators can import to Project Management>Projects.
How To Import Projects:
- Open Project Management>Projects.
- Click the (Import icon) in the Icon Bar.
- In the pop-up window, click Choose a file to select a file from your computer.
- Select the Destination field for each Source column. If you are using the Project Import Template (recommended), the source and destination fields should match.
- Select a Match Key. This will determine how AmpliFund identifies and updates the records.
- Click Import.