01.12.2017 Release Notes
Performance Tracking Intervals
- Performance Tracking Intervals now have a Strategy column.
- The Name column is now Goal Name.
- Excel-exported reports now format numeric data such as numbers, dates, and currency to their corresponding numeric cell type.
- The AmpliFund logo now displays correctly in all system-generated emails.
- Funders can now view recipient budget line item attachments.
- Funders can now view the Post-Award tab on awarded grants.
- Line item allocations now show additional fields for extended grants based on the extended end date.
- Users can now add personnel line item details for Staff without compensation history.
- Pre-Award clients can no longer view grant Post-Award tab.
- Copy function has been restored on all tasks.
- Tracking intervals are no longer generated when Budget Tracking Interval and Performance Tracking Interval are set to None on grant settings.
- Achievements now display in corresponding tracking intervals.